IVE HAD THE ESSURE FOR FOUR YEARS NOW. SINCE THEN, IM CONSTANTLY IS COMPLAINING ABOUT MY OVARIES HURTING ME.I FELT BLOATED ALL THE TIME AND IT FEELS LIKE A STABBIN THAT WONT GO AWAY. NOW IM HAVIN BACK PAINS AND MY MENSTRUAL CYCLE IS VERY IRREGULAR. AFTER I HAD THE ESSURE DONE,I FOUND OUT THAT I WAS ALLERGIC TO METAL THRU A ANKLE SURGERY. BY THE COILS BEIN MADE OF NIKEL, IM VERY CONCERNED AND NEED TO HAVE EM REMOVED ASAP,IM CONCERNED ABOUT MY HEALTH.
- Johna’s Story I had the procedure in 2012. During the procedure I knew something wasn't right because it was extremely painful on one side. During the waiting period to see if it took I was having back […]
- Jodi’s Story My name is Jodi and I had this procedure done after the birth of my second child in late 2012. The actual procedure was done in spring of 2013 after recovering from the C-Section and […]
- Tamara’s Story I had the procedure in 2010. I have had irregular cycles and stomach cramping since I had the procedure done. My stomach cramps all the time and I get BV on the regular now. I wasn't […]
- Jennifer’s Story In 2005, I had my right ovary removed and had an ablation. So in 2011, I took my doctor's recommendation to use Essure. In her report, she indicated she put one in each tube, which isn't […]
- Laura’s Story After having my 5th child Idecided I was done. My doctor suggested Esure since I don't have a lot of time to be recovering. I had the procedure in Oct. 2012. Following the procedure I bled […]
- Stacey’s Story I have had the essure in for about two years now and it has caused me a lot of pain, I am now going to have a hysterectomy. I did not want to have any more kids so I decided to have the […]