I was 31 and descided I was finished having children and ready to start my career as a nurse. I had the essure procedure done August 2012 and wish I would have never done it. I have abdominal cramping all the time and my periods are heavy. I can’t have intercourse with my husband without bleeding after for days. I never had this before. I am without health insurance right now and can’t go find out what’s wrong. I am a healthy fit woman who is suffering from this procedure. Do Not Have This Procedure Done!
- Carrie’s Story I had the Essure procedure about 5 years ago. Since then I have experienced unexplained abdominal dissension, excessive bloating, occasional extreme lower internal abdominal pain, and at […]
- Rachel’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2008. Since then I have had a swollen belly and constant pain in my abdomen. It's like I am having cramps all the time. Lately, the pain has become worse with […]
- Paula’s Story I consider myself one of the lucky ones. I had the Essure procedure in February of 2008 at the recommendation of a friend, who was a nurse. She worked with a doctor who was recommending […]
- Pam’s Story After having the essure procedure I starting having heavy periods. Within two years of having Essure, I started have pains in my abdomin along with painful intercourse. Now in the last […]
- Chandra’s Story Hi I got the essure procedure done 2 yrs ago and ever since then I have had so many problem I have abdominal pain all the time and it's worse on my period and before I had the procedure my […]
- Anita’s Story Dear Women Looking to Have Essure Procedure, I would HIGHLY NOT recommend this for a form of birth control, I did it because it was a cheaper out for my insurance, a $20 copay compaired to […]