I had the essure procedure done in April of this year. Three days after the procedure I was in so much pain I couldn’t move. The Dr assured that it wasn’t from the implants and it would go away. It is now July and I’m still in pain along with having gained 30 lbs and my abdomen is constantly swollen and tender. I’m constantly nauseous and vomit almost after every meal. No Dr will take them out and the insurance won’t approve a hysterectomy because I’m only 25. I’ve tried everything to make the syptoms go away but it’s to a point that’s it’s affecting my job because it hurts to stand for long periods of time and I’m a Phlebotomist so that’s required. I was recently diagnosed with having pelvic congestion syndrome and poly cystic ovarian syndrome but yet again the Dr swears its not from the implants!
- Kelly’s Story I had my miracle baby at the age of 42. I was told I could never have children due to Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome and then I had my son. After his birth I opted to have the Essure Implant […]
- Michelle’s Story I'm a mother of 3, and after my last child my husband and I decided our family was complete. I went to my OB/GYN who suggested the Essure, I was skeptical because I knew nothing and had […]
- Bethaney’s Story In November of 2005 I got the Essure procedure done. At the follow up from the surgery when they did a ultrasound to check it they said it looked great. Just 2 months after the 6 week […]
- Kimberly’s Story I had essure placed in 2011 and from day one I have told my husband something was wrong with them ! I have severe pain in my stomach pain in my pelvic area , back pain , as well as pain in […]
- Lori’s Story I had my essure coils implanted in October of 2012. Since that time I have seen heart specialists for severe chest pain, have had 2 ultrasounds, a mammogram, and an MRI for lumps and […]
- Amy’s Story I had the Essure implant placed in 2008 after my youngest son was born. I have experienced dizziness, moderate to some day’s severe back pain. A few months after I had it done, my husband […]