I had Essure implanted on March 2, 2009. I was looking for a permanent form of birth control that would also stop my heavy periods. My Dr. Said this world do the trick and be awesome because it was non invasive. About 2 years after this I started having issues. Bloating, extreme fatigue, excessive UTI’s, brain fog, weight gain, vitamin D deficiency, gallbladder removal in April 2011. The UTI’s have been so bad that I started doing research which led me to Essure problems. Tomorrow morning at 7:30 a.m. I am having a hysterectomy that I shouldn’t have to have because of a device that wasn’t properly explained, wasn’t proven and was falsely presented by Bayer. Please, please, please don’t let this happen to you or anyone you know.
- Romy’s Story Hi, I have my Essure implants October 2013, the same day I knew that something happen to me, the left size start with pain, but the Right size was ok, I couldn't get out if bed for 3 days […]
- Bindy-Ann’s Story I was implanted with Essure on 21st August 2012 when I saw my gyno to have my tubes cut and tied but he talked how wonderful Essure is. I was never asked if I was allergic to nickle or was […]
- Heather’s Story I received Essure in 2012, after my Doctor suggested that it would be the best solution for me in the way of permanent birth control. I of course had hang-ups about leaving a foreign […]
- Paula’s Story My problems began almost as soon as I had the procedure. I'm dealing with chronic migraines, chronic fatigue, muscle pain & weakness, brain fog & more. I had to stop working in […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I had these coils placed in January of 2011 by December 2011. I was in my Doctor's office suffering from extreme fatigue and numbness. My pulse had even become hard to read by all the gym […]
- Jenny’s Story I got the essure placed in 2008 after having 3 children. I am a high risk OB nurse, and never looked back because I considered myself lucky to be free from the fear of having an unplanned […]