I had the Essure procedure done in 2011. The Essure rep was in the room and had told my doctor she thinks she didn’t do the left one correctly. After the procedure I was having really bad pain and cramping. Three weeks later I couldn’t get out of bed. I felt sick all the time and drained. In march of 2012 I had to go back for the check up and sure enough the left one had to be taken out and done the old fashion way but now I am still having the cramping and my left side is swollen and has a big lump and I still have the nickel in the right tube.
- Sharon’s Story I was 26 when I had the procedur done the essure rep was in the room at the time of procedure I also wasn't tested for nickel the procedure was painful it shouldn't have taken aslong as it […]
- Dawana’s Story I had my essure placed In 2005 after having twins. My doctor talked me and my husband In to doing the essure. I was told it was new and was never told about any side effects. Not long […]
- Kristy’s Story I got the Essure procedure done in 2009. That was a big mistake, ever since then I have my period sometimes for two weeks straight. I also have really bad cramps, so bad that I have to go […]
- Sharon’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in June 2011. I was 42 then and had already had 2 stillborns and 7 miscarriages. I decide that I did not wish to risk trying again. When my OB/GYN […]
- Shelly’s Story I had Essure done in January 2008. Every thing was good at first then in March 2010, when I had my period, I was bleeding heavily and passing huge clots. At one point I thought I dropped […]
- Johna’s Story I had the procedure in 2012. During the procedure I knew something wasn't right because it was extremely painful on one side. During the waiting period to see if it took I was having back […]